Monday, February 16, 2009

America's Next SPA Models

After church yesterday, I decided the girls and I would all do our facials using our Blossom skin care products. I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that we created these products and they have my girl's names and images all over. I sure am one proud mommy!

So we take turns in their bathroom, me and the little 2 start off and once we get our Face Masks on, the older 2 come in and go through their steps. While we're doing it, it's mostly fun with bits of drama thrown in by my 4 year old drama queen! Of course, the water's too hot, too cold, too high and about to over flow, but I'm not too phased because the girl was born for drama!!!

My 2 oldest girls are fairly laid back compared to her. The oldest is 13, a perfectionist, but usually goes with the flow. #2 is totally into sports and against all things pink and girly. I always told my husband I wanted a girly girl, well I got it 10 times over with the 4 year old. I don't think I got her to wear pants to school without a knock down drag out fight until November.

So once we get our Masks on, the real fun begins. I am obsessed with getting our picture taken. So my oldest agrees a little grudgingly for fear it will end up on this blog- boy she knows her mom. LOL Then #2 is totally against the pictures, and I'm basically threatening to ground her if she doesn't cooperate. Now to the drama girl herself. She was great with the before pictures, but by the time we get to the after she was furious that her sister gave her the wrong kind of candy, and didn't want to play nice about the pics.

So once again the threats ensue, and finally we get some shots. Please imagine his irritation the entire time while my husband has to take the photos. He knows me by now and knows I'm insane so he doesn't say to much, but I can see his annoyance all over his face.

OK, so here are some of our before and afters. Please understand that yes, I do think I am Tyra Banks in training. haha. Yes, I have been known to make my kids watch me walk a runway a time or two in my living room! LOL A girls gotta dream. I won't even start in on how I still make my family watch me do cheers and the first song dance from high school cheerleading.

Getting pics wasn't easy; I'm sitting there trying to be fierce and striking a pose all the while I'm threatening my girls to cooperate!!





































No comments:

Post a Comment