Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Seriously, What just happened?

The title says it all really. What just happened? I can't believe it has been 1 month and 3 days since my last post! I hesitated to start a blog because I'm so busy, but wow a month. Seriously.
I have felt like a whirlwind.

Just before we launched the Home party business, Blossom SPA Parties, our website consultant said how busy I would be. I thought to myself that I couldn't get much busier. Wrong. So what's been going on the last month? The business has been growing, growing. Yeah!!! We now have women in CA, MI, TX, FL, DC, NC and OH! It's so great to have women all over the country really catch the Blossom vision and begin to work their businesses. It's an amazing feeling; it really is and I never expected that.

It's so funny to me. I am so laid back, and when I hear people refer to me as "the owner", I kind of chuckle inside. What I love about the SPA Party, direct sales business is that women all over get to take charge of their lives and their finances by building a business! And although I am no longer doing the parties or am in that part of the business, I totally relate with the women. Their dreams, their lives, their families, I relate to it all, and I hope no matter how large this business becomes that I always relate to them. It's a Sisterhood that's growing everyday!!!

It's a blessing in my life, even though it's taken over my life. LOL Don't get me wrong, in the midst of my hectic day of speaking with Advisors, transporting children, planning for the future, answering questions, putting out fires, responding to emails, growing a business, changing diapers, doing laundry, cooking dinner, shipping packages, giving baths, cleaning bathrooms, doing trainings, applying sunscreen (LOL), I do find time for my guilty pleasure, Facebook!! I work on my computer all day so my FB is always just a click away while I'm working on other stuff. I can't believe my friends had to force me to join. I enjoy being able to stay connected when I often feel so crazy and disconnected.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I never seem to have time for my blog.

    Oh by the way I am glad I stumbled across your blog.

    I wanted to invite you to a message board for moms.
    http://www.chatterscene.com

    ReplyDelete